Welcome to Seattle WA Amchigele (Konkani) Samaj [SWAS]. We are a non-profit registered in the
Washington state and an IRS designated 501(3)(c) organization.
Our mission is:
- To form a social, educational, charitable, and cultural organization that will not participate in
politics and segregation.
- To provide a common identity to the Konkani community through
promotion of unity, friendship and goodwill based on mutual understanding and co-operation.
- To provide community services within the limits of SWAS.
- To promote and provide social, educational and cultural programs which will enable all participants to
understand Konkani traditions.
- To be established as a non-profit institution under the general non-profit corporation act.
Our team is made up entirely of volunteers. Even a little help goes a long way.
That is why we are especially happy to find new volunteers who share our commitment of building a community for konkanis in Seattle. Do you want to support us by helping with our
work? Then do not hesitate to contact us. A helping hand is always greatly appreciated!